|Frequently Asked Questions
|Q1. Why do I need to use
water leak detection service?
- To accurately and efficiently locate the leak.
- To prevent mistakes in guessing where the leak is originating.
- To minimize dust and noise pollution due to trial hacking to
locate the leak.
- To locate the leak when others have given up.
- To save cost by avoiding extensive renovation to locate the
- To clear doubts as to whose premises is leaking when two or
more units are affected.
- To avoid animosity between neighbours leading to lawsuits.
- To relieve stress and frustration caused by the leak
- To prevent power outage caused by water ingress into the
- To locate the leak quickly thus preventing falls on wet
- To prevent further water damage to property caused by the
- To prevent conflicting views given by others without going
through the investigation process.
Q2. Is there a guarantee that you will find
|We guarantee to find the leak provided you take up
all our recommendations to
facilitate the investigation process.
Q3. Can you provide repairs after locating
Yes, we can. Cost of repairs will be quoted separately.
Q4. How long is your guarantee period for
One year on the repaired portion unless otherwise stated in the
Q5. How do you charge?
Our rates are in line with the complexity of the work. Customers
choose to use our
services because of cost savings and guaranteed results.
Q6. Is there any transport charge for site
Transport charge $20.00 per trip for site visit.
Q7. What equipment do you use?
We use a range of equipment from electronic pipe locater,
electronic leak detector,
closed circuit inspection TV and a range of equipment to suit the
Q8. How long do you take to detect a leak?
It depends on the complexity of the job, for example a simple job,
usually take one day
and complicated job takes longer.
Q9. Will there be noise and dust during the
Investigation is usually a noiseless and dustless affair. In certain
cases minor drilling
and hacking may be required. However, the noise and dust generated
can be easily
tolerated by a normal person.
Q10. How do I engage your service?
Follow the 3 steps approach:-
- Arrange for site visit.
Site visit is for us to verify the complain, assess the damage and
gather case history.
After site visit, a quotation for investigation to locate the leak
will be submitted for your consideration.
- After acceptance of quotation and receipt of downpayment,
investigation works starts.
Investigation works to locate the leak will be carried out.
After the leak is found, a quotation for rectification, if
required, can be submitted for your consideration.
- After acceptance of quotation, carry out rectification
Rectification works to stop the leak will be carried out.
GLOBAL TECHNICAL PTE LTD.
101 Kitchener Road, Jalan Besar Plaza # 03-45,
Tel: (65) 6296 8113, (65) 6296 0564 Fax: (65) 6295 2376.
Web site: www.waterleak.com.sg
< Back to top >